Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Sign in to follow this  
Mkbw50

Women's Football FIFA World Cup 2019

So close of the very first point...our girls lost in the Netherlands 1-0 by a Lieke Martens goal from 90+2 minute :(  So SVK still not on the board, 2 matches remaining and it looks more and more realistic that for the first time we will finish a WC qualifiers pointless

:WAL 0-3 :ENG

WE'VE QUALIFIED! I travelled to Newport for the match, a great atmosphere and I met Beth Mead after the game!

image.thumb.png.f680ce1e77175a5c9b8ffb3e6b07a9c7.png

We have one more game but whatever happens we have qualified for the tournament. It is against Kazakhstan and for some reason the fourth official is Kazakh. :mumble:

1. :ENG 19 (Q)
2. :WAL 17
3. :RUS 10

4. :BIH 3

5. :KAZ 3

Bosnia are ahead of Kazakhstan on goals scored. The final games are

:KAZ VS :ENG

:RUS VS :BIH

Edited by Mkbw50
  • Like 3

This is ridiculous. 20 minutes in and I get this rubbish. I know it's probably not the BBC's fault and someone in Kazakhstan but come on. We have scored and I haven't got to watch it.image.thumb.png.6e72911ef7f7b0abb794d55806b57dae.png

Half time and still nothing. But at least we're 0-2 up

And, BBC have given up. Can you imagine if this was England men's team? Amazing.

Very interesting. We'll have the European Champions and silver winners in the playoffs while semi finalists Austria are eliminated :p

13 minutes ago, Agger said:

Very interesting. We'll have the European Champions and silver winners in the playoffs while semi finalists Austria are eliminated :p

A very, very, very bad performance of the Dutch team against Norway today. After the European title we never reached the high level of that tournament. Now we will miss the Worlds and Olympics, because I think Denmark for sure has a better team. 

2 minutes ago, Benolympique said:

Great-Britiain éligible for qualification olympic or not?

It's not confirmed yet, the English FA wants to but still probably no

• Like 1