website statistics

Women's Football FIFA World Cup 2019

Mkbw50

Netherlands controlled the first half but Japan were better in the second half. Penalty was obvious since Kumagai extended her body width. The problem with Netherlands is they play with the same squad for like 3-4 years now so everyone knows what happens. I predicted a 2-1 win for the Dutch so that was no surprise. Italy only exposed how weak China is right now. If USA beats France then all UEFA QF winners will qualify for the Olympics.

il y a 13 minutes, dcro a dit :

Don't forget that France is hosting this thing. I'm sure that EVERYTHING will be in their favor, if need be.

Like facing the best team in the world in QF or having an early goal disallowed for no obvious reasons.

EVERYTHING, sure...

3 minutes ago, De_Gambassi said:

Like facing the best team in the world in QF or having an early goal disallowed for no obvious reasons.

EVERYTHING, sure...

Don’t forget that the goal was disallowed by the referee that was appointed because obviously a French-speaking Canadian ref would have a bias towards France.

( /s)

5 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

France vs USA should be Bibiana Steinhaus as ref since it's the non-German QF half as well. Anything else would be totally suspicious.

I don’t think it’s allowed for a ref from CONCACAF or UEFA to handle it.