website statistics

Women's Football FIFA World Cup 2019

Mkbw50

I’m about to get kicked out of my house for cheering for :ESP. I need them to win this game, so I can win my prediction pool.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

4 minutes ago, Jur said:

What a robbery..... that second penality was so unfair....

I guess they really want the US to win, uh

US always gets the favourable calls. Just ask Canada :d

39 minutes ago, chrischi08 said:

What a dive.....The penalty was ok, but I really wish you can give yellow cards for diving, even when you are fouled.

Wait, can't they? I'm sure there have been some cases where people got a yellow card for it..

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Sweden beats Canada 1-0 after dominating most of the second half. Canada had a penalty saved but looked very bleak on offense. I have no idea how playing a 38yo Sinclair as your main weapon helps your cause anymore? Why a midfielder swap in the last 10 mins when you're trailing anyway? This kid Huitema could have done sth but the Canadian coach opted otherwise. Sinclair didn't even take the penalty either.