Men 9,2 billions € -Women 35 millions €

prize money:
Men 400 millions € -Women 27 millions €

teams:
Men 32- Women 24

accommodation:
Men :camp built (village) - Women :normal hotels

Stadiums:
Men : large-new build -Women : small-ancient ground of streets , mostly artificial lawn

anecdote :

the airplane:

In New Zealand, negotiations with leaders included ensuring the players have the best seats in the aircraft. Not a small subject when you live on the antipodes and that the slightest movement requires a dozen hours poorly seated, knees in the seat of his neighbor in front. "When I got off the plane, I was a zombie, my muscles were so rigid that they were so long contracted," says Sarah Gregorius, the bridgehead of the business class struggle, "I needed three to four days to be able to train properly. "

Italy, Norway & England pile up in eco class

Il y a 3 heures, bestmen a dit :

comparaison Men/Women world cup

budget of the organization: M-world cup Russia / W-World cup France
 Men 9,2 billions € -Women 35 millions €

prize money:
Men 400 millions € -Women 27 millions €

teams:
Men 32- Women 24

accommodation:
Men :camp built (village) - Women :normal hotels

Stadiums:
Men : large-new build -Women : small-ancient ground of streets , mostly artificial lawn

anecdote :

the airplane:

In New Zealand, negotiations with leaders included ensuring the players have the best seats in the aircraft. Not a small subject when you live on the antipodes and that the slightest movement requires a dozen hours poorly seated, knees in the seat of his neighbor in front. "When I got off the plane, I was a zombie, my muscles were so rigid that they were so long contracted," says Sarah Gregorius, the bridgehead of the business class struggle, "I needed three to four days to be able to train properly. "

Italy, Norway & England pile up in eco class

About stadiums the comparison is a bit fallacious... 

The fact is that some countries like Russia or Qatar, even Brazil tend to use the organization as a way of influence and soft power (every country does so but) and build big stadiums despite obvious malfunctions and probable decay of the facilities never used again. 

The situation is different in France, even for the last Euro medium size not so recent stadiums were used and for this WC there is no such thing as small ancient facilities. 

No stadium is less than 20k and apart from Montpellier (1997) they are either new or renovated in the last 10 years 

No artifical turf either, this is not Canada 

1 hour ago, bestmen said:

in tennis they don't fall don't tackle

on the artificial turf  you will slide easily , the rebound of ball is not the same

The rebound of the ball shouldn't be a problem, just get used to it. The problem is indeed with things like tackling, there's a rather significant rise in certain kinds of injuries on artificial turf (ankles, mostly). On the other hand, serious knee injuries seem to be more common on actual grass.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

The rebound of the ball shouldn't be a problem, just get used to it. The problem is indeed with things like tackling, there's a rather significant rise in certain kinds of injuries on artificial turf (ankles, mostly). On the other hand, serious knee injuries seem to be more common on actual grass.

I'm pretty sure the same could be said for various tennis turfs?

#banbestmen

2 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Nope. Most knee injuries occur when the foot gets stuck in the turf and the knee joint snaps the wrong way. It occurs on artificial turf more often.

American football study is quite clear:  https://www.reuters.com/article/us-football/football-knee-injuries-more-likely-on-artificial-turf-study-idUSBRE84002Q20120501

1 hour ago, Monzanator said:

Nope. Most knee injuries occur when the foot gets stuck in the turf and the knee joint snaps the wrong way. It occurs on artificial turf more often.

American football study is quite clear:  https://www.reuters.com/article/us-football/football-knee-injuries-more-likely-on-artificial-turf-study-idUSBRE84002Q20120501

And an actual football study said the opposite, but I can't find the link on my phone at the moment.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!