website statistics

Women's Football FIFA World Cup 2019

Mkbw50

2 hours ago, heywoodu said:

As someone who doesn't follow the showbizz part of sports that much: what did she do wrong? :p 

Posted jokes about the Zika virus on her instagram during the Olympics, constantly bitches about losing, and is just an overall unlikeable human. That’s all

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

I’m not going to comment further on Hope Solo because it is a topic I’m very passionate about in the wrong way. The bottom line is that I don’t like her. I don’t think the US should field her. She’s an embarrassment to her country. I will go as far as to cheer against the US Team is they field her. In my opinion she is the OJ Simpson of soccer.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

11 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

I’m not going to comment further on Hope Solo because it is a topic I’m very passionate about in the wrong way. The bottom line is that I don’t like her. I don’t think the US should field her. She’s an embarrassment to her country. I will go as far as to cheer against the US Team is they field her. In my opinion she is the OJ Simpson of soccer.

football*

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

vor 9 Stunden schrieb Olympian1010:

Very strong reaction and all of that just because she released some nude pictures a while ago? :mumble:

Seems like a bit of an overreaction to me to be honest ...

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

8 hours ago, OlympicsFan said:

Very strong reaction and all of that just because she released some nude pictures a while ago? :mumble:

Seems like a bit of an overreaction to me to be honest ...

Read the last page there’s more than that

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Il y a 5 heures , De_Gambassi a déclaré:

Allready 500K tickets sold :yes Organisers are hoping to sell the whole 1.3 millions tickets before tournament kicks off.

They are surprissed by the amount of foreigners buying tickets.

image.png

Surprising how few Germans bought tickets 

• 1 month later...