website statistics

Men's Basketball FIBA World Cup 2019

mrv86

11 minutes ago, SalamAkhi said:

More salt on my fries please

you can eat all the fries you want, I'll never support a team who advanced thanks to a robbery (not a dubious call, a plain robbery). 

PS: I warn you that I'll also hate France men's volleyball team until they get rid of Ngapeth, a criminal who should rot in jail, it makes me puke to see him free to play.

NBA is thriving on players becoming stars both on & off the court. The Dream Team mantra "We're gonna show the world how good we are" is dead. Players don't even care about their clubs in the NBA. It's all eyez on ME, not the club hence you see all these trades & moves all across the league. Even Toronto couldn't keep Kawhi after winning the title. Nobody wants to play in the Madison Square Garden anymore. Can you imagine players choosing Nets over the Knicks even 20 years ago? Or Clippers over the Lakers? Hell no. USA bombing out at the Worlds is just a by-product of the individual culture running wild in the NBA right now. And basketball is supposedly a team sport last time I checked. USA just didn't bring a team here, just a group of individuals.

Just now, Monzanator said:

NBA is thriving on players becoming stars both on & off the court. The Dream Team mantra "We're gonna show the world how good we are" is dead. Players don't even care about their clubs in the NBA. It's all eyez on ME, not the club hence you see all these trades & moves all across the league. Even Toronto couldn't keep Kawhi after winning the title. Nobody wants to play in the Madison Square Garden anymore. Can you imagine players choosing Nets over the Knicks even 20 years ago? Or Clippers over the Lakers? Hell no. USA bombing out at the Worlds is just a by-product of the individual culture running wild in the NBA right now. And basketball is supposedly a team sport last time I checked. USA just didn't bring a team here, just a group of individuals.

Now USA players are probably angry and next year will demolish all teams in their road

il y a une heure, Dunadan a dit :

you can eat all the fries you want, I'll never support a team who advanced thanks to a robbery (not a dubious call, a plain robbery). 

PS: I warn you that I'll also hate France men's volleyball team until they get rid of Ngapeth, a criminal who should rot in jail, it makes me puke to see him free to play.

Do what you want, I feel the same for a lot of Italian teams 

On 07/09/2019 at 06:41, OlympicsFan said:

Great, so FIBA is another corrupt organization that changes the qualifying procedure during the qualification process ...

Latvia is clearly better than those 2 teams and would have had as good a chance as any european nation not named Spain/Serbia/France/Lithuania/Greece to qualify for the olympics.

Yes, Latvia is clearly better than Slovenia, we saw in last Eurobasket Quarterfinal. :p

You probably forgot, :SLO are reigning European champions, if they don't get a chance in qualifications, then we can really talk about corruption.

35 minutes ago, George_D said:

Now USA players are probably angry and next year will demolish all teams in their road

Well, USA probably thinks their D team is still the best in the world, but yeah, they should be pretty riled up come Tokyo again.