website statistics

Men's Basketball FIBA World Cup 2019

mrv86

I'm happy for Nigeria.

This african quota will probably be decided on points difference since I don't see Tunisia losing to either Angola or Philippines. Nigeria already has an advantage with the +42 they just scored on Korea but they will have a tough opponent in Venezuela/China.

For Senegal it will be almost impossible since they have to play Canada and Germany.

15 minut temu, Benolympique napisał:

Which African country is in a good position to win the quota?

:NGR :TUN and :ANG have one victory after first round. Last two will play against each other so one of them will have two victories for sure. And this match may decide who will take the quota.

Well, i couldn't watch the game, but apparently our boys played yet another amazing match and deserved the win :cheer:3 wins in 3 matches, I know some may say we have a pretty easy group, but still, that's something I'd never expect from our Basketball team at the World Cup :clap: What's more, we now have big chances of qualifying to quarterfinal (I think?) which would be truly something special in the history of Polish sport.

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

1 hour ago, dcro said:

Continental quotas being decided on points difference during group stage of WC? I can't even. :facepalm:

Wise man right here.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!