website statistics

Men's Basketball FIBA World Cup 2019

mrv86

I am more intrigued by those balls by the way: they look like bowling balls - so shiny - but surely they're not balancing bowling balls on top of their finger? :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

"Back to school

je cool!"

I like Serbian TV commercials slogans :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Czech National TV ČT Sport is showing basketball and according the schedule the whole todays program https://www.ceskatelevize.cz/tv-program/ !!! :hyper: Unbelievable .

In Slovakia meanwhile...well..let say it this way, if not the prediction contwst in our forum I wouldn´t even know :lol:

It started, one of most unfair world championships in history, well done FIBA.

I will be cheering for our brothers from Serbia, and I know, there will be a lot of fans of Serbia here in our country.

This is a chance for us to atleast brag with beating World champions at Eurobasket final. ??

#ajmobračosrbi #serbiaforgold