website statistics

Men's Basketball FIBA World Cup 2019

mrv86

34 minutes ago, dareza said:

What a team :bowdown: Interesting, the shortest players are Teodosic (196) and Vasilije Micic (197) :yikes:

Screenshot_20190810-120248_Chrome.jpg

Any of your best players declined a spot (like most canadian/american "superstars")? On paper i would say the US will win gold and you will fight for silver or bronze against Spain, France, Greece and maybe Australia. It will be interesting to see how much impact Giannis and Jokic have at this level. Australia, Spain and France have great depth, Greece has a superstar but not much depth and Serbia is the only team with a superstar and a good depth, so i would favor you for silver. I hope we will get to see a battle between Giannis and Jokic.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Just now, OlympicsFan said:

Any of your best players declined a spot (like most canadian/american "superstars")? On paper i would say the US will win gold and you will fight for silver or bronze against Spain, France, Greece and maybe Australia. It will be interesting to see how much impact Giannis and Jokic have at this level. Australia, Spain and France have great depth, Greece has a superstar but not much depth and Serbia is the only team with a superstar and a good depth, so i would favor you for silver. I hope we will get to see a battle between Giannis and Jokic.

No. All the best players are here.

Friendly match

07/08/2019

:FRA94-56 :TUN

:SRB 95-75 :FIN

08/08/2019

:CAN96-87:NGR

:RUS 69-54:VEN

:GRE 82-69 :IRI

:ITA 111-54:SEN

09/08/2019

:SEN75-69 :VEN