website statistics

Men's Basketball FIBA World Cup 2019

mrv86

Wow, what an anticlimactic final :lol: 

Congratulations for the Spanish team.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

13 hours ago, nenad said:

I think the seeding will be according to FIBA rankings, so not only FIBA WC will be important. I can't see Czechs getting into that first pot. But it was a great result for you at the WC. And without Vesely in the lineup. Huge. 

Well, after the WCH, they will jump up in the ranking. Yeah, in the first pot might surely be Lithuania, Serbia, probably Greece, we will see. But I guess the tournaments will be decided later who is gonna play against who. So they still have time to collect some points. 

6.168.000 (46,5 %) people watched yesterday's game in Spanish TV, becoming the basketball game with more spectators in TV in our country. The 2nd place is for 2015 Eurobasket final with 6.148.000 people (44,5 %).

In 2006, the final was followed by 3.639.000 spectators (47,6 %).

Just now, Cobi said:

6.168.000 (46,5 %) people watched yesterday's game in Spanish TV, becoming the basketball game with more spectators in TV in our country. The 2nd place is for 2015 Eurobasket final with 6.148.000 people (44,5 %).

In 2006, the final was followed by 3.639.000 spectators (47,6 %).

Were there so relatively little TV sets in 2006? I mean, 3,6 million was 47,6% apparently, but yesterday 6,1 million was only 46,5%? :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Justo ahora, heywoodu dijo:

Were there so relatively little TV sets in 2006? I mean, 3,6 million was 47,6% apparently, but yesterday 6,1 million was only 46,5%? :p 

I think that 2006 final started earlier than this one (around 12:00 in Spain if I'm not mistaken), and at that time not many people watch TV.

hace 20 horas, NaBUru38 dijo:

In Argentina, the final (held at 9:00 local) averaged a 7.3 overnight rating in Buenos Aires, which equals to 730 k viewers (source).

That doesn´t count cable ratings, TYC also showed the game. So it should be higher.