Predicted Poland by 10, Poland wins by 11
Predicted Puerto Rico by 5, Puerto Rico wins by 2
Predicted Russia by 5, Russia wins by 5
Predicted Italy by 30, Italy wins by 46
Predicted China by 15, China wins by 15
Predicted Argentina by 25, Argentina wins by 26
Predicted Spain by 25, Spain wins by 39

Not unhappy :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I had a pretty good day as well, my only big miss was PHI-ITA in which I expected a much closer game (13 points prediction for ITA). 

Philippines was simply awful today, they scored their 1st triple in the 4th Quarter on their 17th attempt :lol: 

6 hours ago, bestmen said:

bytheway ,how was things with the Hurricane Dorian

Thanks for asking.  We didn't get a direct impact from Dorian, which minimized any damage to basically just rain.

But now Dorian got pretty strong and it's a threat for the east coast of USA, and also the Bahamas.

4 minutes ago, dareza said:

I really can't this Australian team. Their behavior is disaster.

They beat USA in frendly match and they think that they are Gods.

I'd think I was a god if I beat USA :banana: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Australia was really better. Just these first three minutes of third quarter got Canada back to the game. Best WC game thus far. 

But I really think that Canada is playing to fast. They do not have enough players for this style of play. European teams should use this in their advantage. 

Damn, one single point more for Dominican Republic and Turkey (or one less for their opponents) and I'd have two more perfect scores :p 

PaygqOz.png

What a weird game for Germany ...

0:13 -> 17:21 -> 20:36 

Horrible horrible offense, but at least a solid defense. Noone expected a victory, but this is just embarrassing. Thanks to the draw i didn't see a chance for Germany to qualify for the olympics here, but i thought they had a chance to make it out of the second group phase. The games against Lithuania and Australia should be closer, but now it will almost impossible to make it out of the 2nd group phase.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.