website statistics

Men's Basketball FIBA World Cup 2019

mrv86

6 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Whitout NBA and Eurolega players this qualification are ridiculous...

Yes,its to sad that there will not be hezonja,bogdanovic,saric and others who are playing a very well season in nba

1 hour ago, DaniSRB said:

is it true that in next round will be also transfered points vs teams that did not qualify?

I really don't think so but I know FIBA did that before so that won't be a big surprise.

but I hope this is not true, cuz I was hoping Iraq being eliminated in 1st round and our loss to them doesn't transfer to the next round. even though Asian Qualifiers are quite easy with 7+1 spots , we can qualify with or without one more defeat but still ...

11 hours ago, MHSN said:

I really don't think so but I know FIBA did that before so that won't be a big surprise.

but I hope this is not true, cuz I was hoping Iraq being eliminated in 1st round and our loss to them doesn't transfer to the next round. even though Asian Qualifiers are quite easy with 7+1 spots , we can qualify with or without one more defeat but still ...

that would be unfair also, some teams have very weak last teams in group, but FIBA already made ridiculous decisions....