web
analytics

Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

De_Gambassi

Summer Olympic Games 2024 Sports Programme

7 minutes ago, intoronto said:

Sounds about right, low quotas and low impact on venue needs.

But break dancing :facepalm:

Well, it is popular in the host country. Especially in the Paris area

13 minutes ago, intoronto said:

Sounds about right, low quotas and low impact on venue needs.

But break dancing :facepalm:

Sure, but yeah... Break dancing...

I've been pretty supportive of the idea with being able to select sports for a single Olympics, but this just ruins it for me.

I can't be mad to be honest, I'm ready to pay the prize of having breakdance in order to enjoy surf and climbing. And skate doesn't make me specially mad

I'm not fan of including any dancesport, but if you had to include something, Standard and Latin would be much more fitting for the Olympics. 

• Like 1

Ahora, wumo26 said:

I'm not fan of including any dancesport, but if you had to include something, Standard and Latin would be much more fitting for the Olympics. 

BUT IT'S NOT YOUTH!!!

• Haha 1

Just now, Jur said:

BUT IT'S NOT YOUTH!!!

Sometimes I wonder why IOC created YOG, when they are turning the Olympics into the YOG featuring adults...

• Like 2

https://www.francetvinfo.fr/sports/jo/jo-2024/info-franceinfo-le-breakdance-pressenti-pour-integrer-le-programme-des-jeux-olympiques-2024-a-paris_3184479.html#xtor=CS2-765-[twitter]-

That's the original source.

The orginal article is very lacking in details. They've never reported on the subject before that. Paris 2024 was/is still interviewing IFs for inclusion. They get the date of the reveal wrong (21/02). 

I would still wait for a few days/weeks before starting a new career in mass murdering if I was you.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, De_Gambassi said:

https://www.francetvinfo.fr/sports/jo/jo-2024/info-franceinfo-le-breakdance-pressenti-pour-integrer-le-programme-des-jeux-olympiques-2024-a-paris_3184479.html#xtor=CS2-765-[twitter]-

That's the original source.

The orginal article is very lacking in details. They've never reported on the subject before that. Paris 2024 was/is still interviewing IFs for inclusion. They get the date of the reveal wrong (21/02). 

I would still wait for a few days/weeks before starting a new career in mass murdering if I was you.

Damn it. I was just getting ready :(;)