website statistics

Luge FIL World Cup 2017 - 2018

hckošice

2 minutes ago, Prashanth said:

Truly indeed a great news for us. Sadly now the question is who next to uphold the winter games flag....Since none others present....

A delegation can compete and join in the athlete parade with only one athlete.

In 2014 India doesn't join in the parade becouse they was suspended by the CIO (like Kuwait in Rio). Lucky the suspension was over when India start to compete ;)

1 minute ago, Gianlu33 said:

A delegation can compete and join in the athlete parade with only one athlete.

In 2014 India doesn't join in the parade becouse they was suspended by the CIO (like Kuwait in Rio). Lucky the suspension was over when India start to compete ;)

He was a celebrated with recognizable achievements. We have few sledgers who participate in Olympics but they are like lucky picks and not qualified. My problem is we would miss someone we can be proud of of their achievements.

Tokyo - 2020

Go India Go

1 hour ago, Gianlu33 said:

Italy isn't qualified in the team relay for this.. so, no, it isn't accurate :p

They don’t list Italy because they don’t have a world cup ranking in the relay. I’m not actually sure if that matters since Italy has sleeds in all events (that and I am pretty confident the Italians will finish at least one relay).

Edited by NearPup

what a farce this week's races are gonna be! :facepalm::wall:

c'mon, man! after 10 sleds the track has already gone...even the worst alpine skiing slopes in the history didn't get such an unfair race...

as I wrote last week, it's impossible to stage a WC race in southern/central Europe before Christmas (and beyond the end of January)...

Edited by phelps

4 minutes ago, dcro said:

Please throw away this joke of track from WC calendar. :facepalm:

it's not the track itself (still, I don't like it at all in general...but this is just personal taste)...it's the weather condition that destroys the competition...

Edited by phelps

2 minutes ago, phelps said:

it's not the track itself (still, I don't like it at all in general...but this just personal taste)...it's the weather condition that destroys the competition...

Still, it has provided horrid weather conditions for the 3rd straight season (I don't remember beyond that). I'm pretty sure this one would be bad even in January (as if we need more German tracks in January....).

#banbestmen

9 minutes ago, dcro said:

Still, it has provided horrid weather conditions for the 3rd straight season (I don't remember beyond that). I'm pretty sure this one would be bad even in January (as if we need more German tracks in January....).

let's say that this is not the luckiest place on earth (and not even in Germany) for what concerns the weather conditions...

and yes, also in the past Winterberg has always had some of the craziest results ever...

it's the place...

p.s. and when you have such indecent conditions, Felix Loch always goes a lot better than his direct rivals...:facepalm:

it looks he likes this unfair track conditions...