website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2017

Congrats @OlympicIRL you really have a magic touch at selecting perfect songs for TISC! 

What an achievement to keep the prize in the British Isles for the 4th contest in a row!

Also congrats to @amen09 for organising a great concert, it’s a huge amount of work and the fun we all have wouldn’t be possible without a committed host!

Edited by uk12points

Just now, Bohemia said:

Or maybe not in Dublin, who knows :d 

It's not like there's any other city left after all those Irish victories :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Congratulations @OlympicIRL for 4th win :yes

I'm sorry for @dezbee2008 and @Damian, both of them were really close to win.

Congrats @amen09 for organizing the contest, very good job :yes

Poland finished with 97 points and eight(?) place, second best result for us, looks like selecting Matt Pokora was good choice.

See you in next contest, I already can't wait for this

1 minute ago, dcro said:

Well done to @konig who was the only one who predicted Irish win!

Thanks Dcro, i really dont think somebody will remember that :yikes:, its not a coincidence the 3 argentinians jurys ONLY agree in vote the irish songs.

Congratulations @OlympicIRL for a new deserved title!!, excelent work with your song @dezbee2008

@Damian and @Jur both of you have an impresive first tournament

@LDOG and @Matt: we made an historical tournament for our country :cool:

After Ireland's debacle in football this week, I feel @OlympicIRL really deserved this :thumbup:

It would be interesting to see someone from Americas win, but we couldn't help our preference was with Chile and (to a lesser extent) Argentina, and not with the two countries that could have benefited from our votes. But still great to see three representatives from the continent in the top 5 :yes