website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2017

Just now, dcro said:

Plus :AUS:HUN:LAT:MAR:NOR:SUI:UKR:VIE

The semi-retired Committee members that didn't appear this time.

They don't really count and I've got my doubts about the others as well: since you're not in the Committee, you don't know this, but you have to have at least 5 participations under your belt to be a Committee Member. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, dcro said:

If that happens then Agger, the president himself, will get kicked out. :yikes:

Surely Italian mafia is behind this conspiracy. Without DEN and LTU they are the only Committee members that competed at every contest...

The Committee must be in our hand! :p 

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

They don't really count and I've got my doubts about the others as well: since you're not in the Committee, you don't know this, but you have to have at least 5 participations under your belt to be a Committee Member. 

Then both Estonia and Iran are not... Those aren't Agger's rules. :p

They may not be the full members, but some kind of apprentices I guess.

Edited by dcro

#banbestmen

3 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

All in all, I think that Morocco actually has participated 5 times :d I gave them points three times and I still remember two of their entries not counting those three.