website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2017

9 minutes ago, dcro said:

So, yeah, you can enter with your own cover song, as long as it is from Dutch singer. :d

Yeah and scare everyone away from TOISC forever...no thanks :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

11 minutes ago, Werloc said:

Leonard Cohen, the original writer of Hallelujah, is Canadian.

K.D.Lang is also a Canadian performer.

That means that everything is pretty Canadian.

And that's the reason why this is eligible as a Canadian entry.

:CAN:CAN:CAN

This taught me that Leonard Cohen was Canadian, I had no idea. Still not sure what to think of this entry, I'm probably going either very high or very low (because I love the song, but it's a cover, but I love the song, and so on). Guess we'll have to find out what it's gonna be :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I know strictly speaking the deadline has passed, but I'm in the last stages of voting, just deciding the right order of the top 13 songs :p 

Alright, points given, reserves chosen. Now the last details: matching the numbers on the playlist with the correct country, since the playlist doesn't mention the country of the song :d

Voted :)