website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2017

@OlympicIRL I can confirm now that it's Romania who's missing those 10 points.

And I forgot to post the final PPJ average. It's 5,24, exactly the same as Great Britain at 2016 Annual. Interestingly, all of the bottom 4 PPJ averages have come from the last 5 contests.

gIFmG8OuTwKA-vORYFBwTg.png

#banbestmen

2 minutes ago, dcro said:

@OlympicIRL I can confirm now that it's Romania who's missing those 10 points.

And I forgot to post the final PPJ average. It's 5,24, exactly the same as Great Britain at 2016 Annual. Interestingly, all of the bottom 4 PPJ averages have come from the last 5 contests.

gIFmG8OuTwKA-vORYFBwTg.png

I assume it's because we didn't have as many participants back then as we have now, so the points are divided by a larger amount of countries and thus the PPJ is affected.

3 minutes ago, Werloc said:

I assume it's because we didn't have as many participants back then as we have now, so the points are divided by a larger amount of countries and thus the PPJ is affected.

Well, 2014 Open had as much participants as 2015 Open (41), and yet those PPJs are the complete opposite. :d All of the other contests had 31-35 participants (really remarkable that none had 36-40 though).

#banbestmen

3 hours ago, OlympicIRL said:

I don't see any objections, only positive feedback about the proposition...... I guess we can say now:

Get the party started @dezbee2008.... we are all coming to Florida!!

Totallympics Open International Song Contest - USA 2018 :USA 

I can't wait to take you all to Disney World. I know you all want to :lol:

Seriously, thank you all for the feedback. I knew you guys got my back.

for my part my vote was like this: first i eliminated all the celebreties heard before :Colombia/spain/ireland also india this african gospel is what you can hear everywhere into the churchs nothing original they  just stole the melody

only canada was an exception because this version is different also poland i didn't know this song of pokora before

mostly i didn't finish the songs more than 1-2 minute  were banal no new discovery

so i proceeded by draw

and about the host , this edition was ugly very long for nothing in 1 year you prepared absolutly nothing like said the merror "only fog"

your ceremony was one short lesson of geography for kids ,you picked  these few images seemed coming from one ancient egyptian Jar , you need 6 months to make one LOGO this miserable image and you celebrate it

0 creativity 0 originality 0 respect of timing  even in the prehistoric age they were much more intelligent

THINGS ARE LESS THAN COLLEGIAL

and for the people who lied saying oh perfect edition/amazing job : this hypocritical opinion will not help the forum to improve :bye:

Edited by bestmen

Honestly, I would like to bring up the topic of the disqualification of bestmen from future contests. Not only has there been visual proof of him "not caring" about the contests and giving hell to the prior three hosts of TISC. He blatantly wrote a few messages above that he also cheats in his voting. This is inexcusable and I don't know how many more times are we planning to let this slide just because he can make GIF's.

30 minut temu, Werloc napisał:

Honestly, I would like to bring up the topic of the disqualification of bestmen from future contests. Not only has there been visual proof of him "not caring" about the contests and giving hell to the prior three hosts of TISC. He blatantly wrote a few messages above that he also cheats in his voting. This is inexcusable and I don't know how many more times are we planning to let this slide just because he can make GIF's.

You complain just like an emotional lady :p

But seriously, I agree that he spoils good atmosphere not only during TISC's but at also in whole forum. People which have possibility of eventual banning users should consider this.