website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2017

1 minute ago, Bohemia said:

I honestly don't remember which song was the worst for me :lol: And I don't want to find out XD

I do remember (sort of) which song I gave the lowest note I ever gave to any TO(I)SC song, which was not necessarily about the music itself, but 80% lyrics/message, 20% music :p 

Not sure exactly which song it was or from which country but I'm pretty sure it was Eastern European. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, konig said:

Me too, i dont realized that are many South Parks fans here!!

Talking about guilty pleasures, lately I've been listening to Mr Hankey's Christmas Classics :lol: :bowdown:

"Dead, dead, dead" is one of the most depressing Christmas songs ever (mostly talking about how one day you and everyone you've ever known will be dead anyway), but on the other hand it actually has kind of a good message ("enjoy life and the people close to you while you can, because someday you/they will be dead") :p 

I can sing (or at least in my mind :d) numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 plus Christmas Time in Hell, which I hadn't heard for many years until some weeks ago :p 

Spoiler

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, konig said:

Me too, i dont realized that are many South Parks fans here!!

I ADORE SOUTHPARK. Haven't missed an episode, know some of the lyrics of their songs by heart (can sing "Let's Fighting Love" on the spot :d) and a lot of references.

My all time faves would probably include Crab People and the Garden Of Betrayal.

'Merry Fucking Christmas' was actually one of my favourite songs ever when I was like 11, long before I had any idea what South Park was (I only discovered South Park a few years later and only then realized that song came from South Park :p ) 

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Talking about guilty pleasures, lately I've been listening to Mr Hankey's Christmas Classics :lol: :bowdown:

"Dead, dead, dead" is one of the most depressing Christmas songs ever (mostly talking about how one day you and everyone you've ever known will be dead anyway), but on the other hand it actually has kind of a good message ("enjoy life and the people close to you while you can, because someday you/they will be dead") :p 

I can sing (or at least in my mind :d) numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 plus Christmas Time in Hell, which I hadn't heard for many years until some weeks ago :p 

Hide contents

i forgot this song!!, is for the firsts seasons, i think this series shows me why the political correction is shit and all or the topics can have "their jokes" and nothing is "sacred"

5 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I do remember (sort of) which song I gave the lowest note I ever gave to any TO(I)SC song, which was not necessarily about the music itself, but 80% lyrics/message, 20% music :p 

Not sure exactly which song it was or from which country but I'm pretty sure it was Eastern European. 

Was it the all meat eaters must die one from Slovenia if I remember correctly? :d

Just now, Werloc said:

Was it the all meat eaters must die one from Slovenia if I remember correctly? :d

Yes! Noone tries getting me off meat and remains liked by me :spank::old: