website statistics

Road Cycling UCI World Championships 2017

hckošice

Tiesj Benoot fans :bowdown:

DKfU0SLW0AAS1xI.jpg:large

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Entire Dutch team going to the front, time to destroy this thing :bowdown::lol:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Lars Boom going exactly as planned: impressive until 200km, now he'll likely be gone within one lap to make his tradition complete :p 

5 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

Right, so instead of waiting for the commentators curse yet again I'm just going to do it myself this time...... Dan Martin for the win!! :p

It's not terrible weather yet Tim Wellens is in the front, so anything is possible today :p 

30 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Lars Boom going exactly as planned: impressive until 200km, now he'll likely be gone within one lap to make his tradition complete :p 

Bingo. 

4 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

As sure as night follows day :d

Dutch commentators are so hilarious, as always: "Where is Boom? ...... I see someone in orange alone there, but that can't be Boom." ......... "Boom must have had a problem, no way he got dropped, he's too good to just get dropped."

Duuuuuuudes, it's over 200km, Boom got dropped. It's not that complicated. We're 3-4-5 minutes later now and they are still wondering where he is :lol:

4 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Dutch commentators are so hilarious, as always: "Where is Boom? ...... I see someone in orange alone there, but that can't be Boom." ......... "Boom must have had a problem, no way he got dropped, he's too good to just get dropped."

Duuuuuuudes, it's over 200km, Boom got dropped. It's not that complicated. We're 3-4-5 minutes later now and they are still wondering where he is :lol:

Haha, let me know when they finally start believing it :d..... this race is hurting even the very best.

4 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

Haha, let me know when they finally start believing it :d..... this race is hurting even the very best.

Well, by some magic he's back :d