website statistics

Men's Ice Hockey IIHF Lower Divisions World Championships 2018

hckošice

once again, this Italian team is trying to waste what they've brilliantly built...

last night they made me feel ashamed of being Italian once again...:facepalm::wall:

I hope that today they will show something more than yesterday, but I'm very pessimistic...I really think they can't stand any sort of mental pressure...and today there will be a lot of that on the ice...

Just now, rybak said:

And everyone here was talking before WC that we will qualify to elite this year, yeah :facepalm:

Well, honestly this year this tournament was really crazy and totally balanced, it was played about few, every team from the 6 here could win or finish last, absolutely crazy tournament, I can not remember last time I saw so strong inferior division, and I follow hockey for a very long time..

Anyway what happened, happened, now hopefully Poland will be able to immediately return back, since you have the potential and very good players, you just need also some luck, that you missed this time, unfortunately

this is not the first time I see something like that, but it's always surreal when both teams play without the goaltender...

now, the dream of an unexpected promotion is still alive...

but we must hope for GBR's help...we desperately need them to earn at least 1 point in the final match against Hungary, who, by their side, only have to win that game in regulation to be promoted to the Top Division...

I guess it's gonna be quite an interesting match...