website statistics

Men's Football UEFA Under 21 European Championship 2019

Mkbw50

2 minutes ago, ChandlerMne said:

After 1st round everything is still open.

Tomorrow we could have first eliminated team. Whoever loses between Spain and Belgium will be officially out. 

Theoretically, we could know the first semi-finalist tomorrow. If Spain and Belgium draw, than the Winner of Italy vs Poland will be in the semi-final. The match against each other is the first decider, if two teams have the same amount of points.

4 minutes ago, EselTheDonkey said:

Theoretically, we could know the first semi-finalist tomorrow. If Spain and Belgium draw, than the Winner of Italy vs Poland will be in the semi-final. The match against each other is the first decider, if two teams have the same amount of points.

Good point. 

Lets say that both favorites (Spain, Italy) win. Italy 6, Poland and Spain 3, Belgium 0. We will have one semifinalist and one eliminated team. In last round, Italy and Belgium will play a match without  significance. Spain and Poland will only play for a chance to be best 2nd ranked team. My question is: will 6 points be enough for Tokyo? :mumble:

Il y a 11 heures, dareza a dit :

French players should say thank you Serbian referee.... Poor England.

El famoso referee 

Clear handball on the first penalty, absolute outrage on the second, red card is deserved a 100 time (note that Bamba has been hospitalized) and considering that the two of them have been missed... 

Whiere is the bias ? 

I think everyone would have preferred to see an english victory, but in the end they were just too stupid. France wasn't really convincing, but i guess if you miss two penalties and still win, you deserved it. I wonder what happened with England after the first 20 minutes ... first they played great football and then they suddenly stopped ...

On the french side i thought that Ikone was their best player, while Dembele was absolutely atrocious. On the english side i liked Henderson and Foden, but Wan-Bissaka and Maddison not so much.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

:ITAToo much euphoria after win in first match (ok was vs Spain...) and now after lost 0-1 with Poland :facepalm:our destiny isn't (only) in our hands..........

We created so many opportunities to score  but they scored and they defended in a good way.

:cry: It's pity for us , but congrats Poland!

Statistics

Attacking Attempts  :ITA  30 - 8 :POL

On target  5-3

Off target  15-1

Blocked  10- 4

Goals   0-1

bus parking is always the best tactic...

if you want to win, forget about the "beautiful football"...it's only about taking 1 goal less than your opponent...:whistle::pope:

by the way, that amount of modest players with the blue shirt don't deserve anything...we won against Spain only because they are even worse but much more arrogant than us...and because we were lucky, very lucky...

p.s. I wrote well in advance that Poland are a pretty good team (even if they play a very utilitaristic and ugly to watch style of football)...:evil:

2 hours ago, phelps said:

bus parking is always the best tactic...

if you want to win, forget about the "beautiful football"...it's only about taking 1 goal less than your opponent...:whistle::pope:

by the way, that amount of modest players with the blue shirt don't deserve anything...we won against Spain only because they are even worse but much more arrogant than us...and because we were lucky, very lucky...

p.s. I wrote well in advance that Poland are a pretty good team (even if they play a very utilitaristic and ugly to watch style of football)...:evil:

The irony of someone from Italy writing something like that ... :lol:

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.