website statistics

Men's Football UEFA Under 21 European Championship 2019

Mkbw50

22 minutes ago, dareza said:

Germany strong as hell. Maybe they are without best players, but this team is great.

You are way overestimating this team ...

They are extremely effectiv and Denmark wasted some chances, i would still say the next two matches are 50/50 for Germany.

Edit: Also there arent as many players missing as in the past, only Sane, Werner, Havertz, Kehrer and Brandt. France and England are missing way more players.

Edited by OlympicsFan

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Well. Some stupid mistakes gave this away (though Germany was without doubt the better team) and only Skov was really dangerous.

Eliminating the mistakes is without doubt a big step, but they really need to step it up if we are to have any chance!

8 minutes ago, dareza said:

Are you joking? :lol:

well, they are 4 very modest teams, IMHO...

not that those from group A were great, but still all of them are better than the 4 teams from group B...

now I'm really curious to see FRA and ENG, even if they aren't even close to their real potential...they miss way too many of their best players (good for Italy, though...maybe we can even win the tournament, if we're lucky to keep Spain out of the semis)...

3 minutes ago, phelps said:

well, they are 4 very modest teams, IMHO...

not that those from group A were great, but still all of them are better than the 4 teams from group B...

now I'm really curious to see FRA and ENG, even if they aren't even close to their real potential...they miss way too many of their best players (good for Italy, though...maybe we can even win the tournament, if we're lucky to keep Spain out of the semis)...

Poland and Belgium better than Germany?

4 minutes ago, dareza said:

Poland and Belgium better than Germany?

for what I saw yesterday, yes...

obviously a full German team would be a lot better than those 2 (and probably also of Italy, which isn't such a great team as many Italian journalists wrote), but yesterday it was more the inconsistence of Denmark that made the final score, rather than a good game by the Germans...