website statistics

Men's Football UEFA Under 21 European Championship 2019

Mkbw50

9 godzin temu, Benolympique napisał:

nations favorites for tokyo 2020 ?

Probably not. European team won gold medal last time in Barcelona (by winning with Poland in final, damn it!). From that time only two European teams play in final: Spain in Sydney and Germany in Rio. Do you know when last time there was two European teams in semifinals? Yes, you're right, in Barcelona ;) After this: Atlanta - Portugal was 4th, Sydney - Spain with silver, Athens - Italy with bronze, Bejing - Belgium 4th, London - none European team in semis, Rio - Germany with silver. I think favorites should be from Americas, from 1996 there are always two teams from one or both Americas in semis and they won four last olympic tournaments (Argentina 2004 and 2008, Mexico 2012, Brazil 2016).

Edited by Col_Frost

Il 21/11/2018 Alle 23:55, Benolympique ha scritto:

nations favorites for quotas european tokyo 2020 ?

Looking at the pools, I’m pretty sure of Germany and France. Then Spain. The last will probably be disputed through a match between Italy (I hope) vs one between Denmark and Serbia

Am 21.11.2018 um 23:55 schrieb Benolympique:

nations favorites for quotas european tokyo 2020 ?

France (they will win gold in Tokyo if they want to), Spain and England. Other spot should go to Italy or Germany.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Though group for Italy, our chances are now are very low, maybe a little chance for one OG spot (England will not play), but I'm not sure this is the real target for our U21.

We hope in the home-ground for the first match against Spain, if we not lose have a chance to go through (but we don't underestimate Belgium...)

Przed chwilą, Henry_Leon napisał:

Though group for Italy, our chances are now are very low, maybe a little chance for one OG spot (England will not play), but I'm not sure this is the real target for our U21.

We hope in the home-ground for the first match against Spain, if we not lose have a chance to go through (but we don't underestimate Belgium...)

Yes, yes, underestimate Poland and you will end like Portugal :raspberry:

Just kidding, I know that every point will be succes for our team :nopompom:

Edited by Col_Frost