website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Cup 2017 - 2018

hckošice

il y a 9 minutes, Werloc a déclaré:

Yet for another world cup, team Germany remains absolutely the same. Meaning that the only person that ever got a chance besides these six ladies was Karolin Horchler, whilst Dahlmeier was sick.

Also, why do these become longer with every race???

If you take two more lines even when nothing has changed you will never reduce the length :d

56 minutes ago, Werloc said:

Beaudry in the start list.

:cheer:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, SalamAkhi said:

If you take two more lines even when nothing has changed you will never reduce the length :d

Well, yeah :d Although I can't deny, that it's fairly weird how Germany kept the exact same team throughout the entire season. (when Dahlmeier became healthy)

1 godzinę temu, Werloc napisał:

The final pre-Olympic World Cup stage, where athletes can test themselves for the last time, a place where some Olympic teams will be finally decided and a place that some athletes decided to skip for the Olympic preparations. Ladies & Gentlemen, I bring you the hottest start list news for the women's sprint:

Seems that Canada's A Team has already returned to Canmore for the Olympic preparations, leaving Beaudry, Bankes and Moser in the start list.

Drastic changes for Team Poland as their A team is probably on a training camp, they're sending Zuk, Mitoraj, Piton and Maka to represent tomorrow.

Yes and yes :d Canada's A team is in home, as almost all of them yesterday were announced by Canadian NOC to Olympic team. 

Scott Gow even posted on his facebook photo of his Christmas tree and pointed out that he celebrates Christams just now, as in December he stayed in Europe.

And our Team A stays in Ruhpolding for training camp as you said.

il y a 4 minutes, Werloc a déclaré:

Well, yeah :d Although I can't deny, that it's fairly weird how Germany kept the exact same team throughout the entire season. (when Dahlmeier became healthy)

They have a strong A team and no real talent strong enough to jeopardize the order yet (when you see that the same Horchler sisters are the danger)

1 hour ago, Nate River said:

In Nordic Combined the athletes are the target, clay pigeon shooting style, during the ski jumping portion.

I wanted to make a joke with shooting at cross-country skiing, but I didn't think of anything witty enough, so you're winning with the Nordic Combined :d