website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Cup 2017 - 2018

hckošice

31 minutes ago, Xander said:

The Olympic season! :cool: The stakes are high, let the bitching begin! :clap:

Vilukhina said Landova to stop having fun because she won't give her medal back.

Skardino said after this race that Gabi has a bad attitude & she can't judge doping offenders anybody because nobody knows how it was.

Like all the proofs never happened :mumble:

Reveal hidden contents

eec41620ebe227fce17d86846437bdc5.jpg

There's only one real Gabi in the world of biathlon and she competes in the IBU Cup for now. :cool:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Today's top course times:

uR6tDy8.png

Found Herrmann:

Spoiler

gm-wheelie-1-56e1af3822a9c-571f517c15c15

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Vitkova fantastic skiing as always, Puskarcikova outstanding shooting. Jessica OK. I really think Charvatova should go to the IBU Cup for a few races, she does not cope with pressure well, and her shooting won't improve unless she has some less intense races. Johanidesova.. shooting clear, but 5 minutes behind, I really can't endorse selecting her for the sprint at all. Unless there was an unforseen problem or something that she had to stop for. 

I say bring in Davidova and Zvaricova for the sprint. Both did fantastic in IBU Cup. Hopefully we still have 6 quotas, right? :p 

3 minutes ago, ahjfcshfghb said:

I say bring in Davidova and Zvaricova for the sprint. Both did fantastic in IBU Cup. Hopefully we still have 6 quotas, right? :p 

Don't, I want to see Davidova in action in the IBU Cup next month :p 

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Don't, I want to see Davidova in action in the IBU Cup next month :p 

Why not at the World Cup? ;)

Oh... right. Brazil! 

Hopefully some big names will make it. The Czech coaches do tend to make strange decisions. 

Edited by ahjfcshfghb

3 minutes ago, ahjfcshfghb said:

Why not at the World Cup? ;)

Oh... right. Brazil! 

Hopefully some big names will make it. The Czech coaches do tend to make strange decisions. 

Exactly, I'm not going to see biathlon specifically, I'm going to see my friends, and that's a little hard if they compete in the IBU Cup and I'm going to a World Cup competition :p 

They can put Davidova over to the World Cup team after Obertilliach :d 

Just now, heywoodu said:

Exactly, I'm not going to see biathlon specifically, I'm going to see my friends, and that's a little hard if they compete in the IBU Cup and I'm going to a World Cup competition :p 

They can put Davidova over to the World Cup team after Obertilliach :d 

Haha. I would like to see Zvaricova back though. She was such a talent but got hit by a car, and has been trying to get into the A team since..

Herrmann could have had one more miss and conquer a medal still o_0

Dzhima lost a lot of weight & changed her skiing technique completely before the previous season and I'm happy that this risk paid off. + our whole team bought the new rifles and she managed to learn how to shoot properly after such skiing tempo (2 races, six 0's).

I feel sad for Varvynets. She's got ill knees and she will go through surgery right after this season ends. Not sure if she stays in the reserve.

Edited by Xander