website statistics

Alpine Skiing FIS World Cup 2017 - 2018

hckošice

il y a 25 minutes, heywoodu a déclaré:

So Lizeroux' DNF decided the fight for France's last slalom ticket between him and Grange (who was clearly behind Lizeroux after run 1)? :(

We don't really know. I believed the plan was always to bring the two elderlies :old: in Pyeongchang. But that was before, the 20 yo Clément Noël scored two top 8 finishes back to back.

Lizeroux has been out of form since the last Iraq war...

23 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

At 1:20 in his run, slow motion replay at 1:30 in the video. Morons.

Ok, first thing I saw was his reaction at the finish... Let's just say he overreacted a bit, since the diameter of those snowballs was like 2 cm. :p

#banbestmen

2 minutes ago, dcro said:

Ok, first thing I saw was his reaction at the finish... Let's just say he overreacted a bit, since the diameter of those snowballs was like 2 cm. :p

That's 2cm too big :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Stage 25 in Schladming (AUT)

January 23rd, 2018

Slalom Mens (9/12)

1. Marcel Hirscher :AUT  1:43.56, 2. Henrik Kristoffersen :NOR  1:43:95 and 3. Daniel Yule :SUI  1:45.69

1090192-l-autrichien-marcel-hirscher-sur

Full Results HERE

Video Highlights

Spoiler

Marcel Hirscher 2nd Run

Guys, Question, are the courses, existing courses in the resort, or are they setting a special course? i never ski'd before, even though i always wanted to try (hopefully will one day) but if let's say i come to St. Moritz, or Cortina, can i ski on the downhill course, or it doesnt really exist outside the world cup competition days

1 hour ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

Guys, Question, are the courses, existing courses in the resort, or are they setting a special course? i never ski'd before, even though i always wanted to try (hopefully will one day) but if let's say i come to St. Moritz, or Cortina, can i ski on the downhill course, or it doesnt really exist outside the world cup competition days

I'm not sure if it exists, but if it does, I'm pretty sure non-trained people wouldn't be allowed on them :p 

You know, to prevent being killed and such. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

19 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I'm not sure if it exists, but if it does, I'm pretty sure non-trained people wouldn't be allowed on them :p 

You know, to prevent being killed and such. 

there are many people who can ski down a double diamond course, not in a speed of a trained alpine ski'er but still ski down safely, my uncle is in his 60's and ski's the most daring trails around lake tahoe 

Big mistake from Popovic halfway through the super-G....that's such a shame, she was absolutely ripping it on the first half :(

Still a great result!