website statistics

Alpine Skiing FIS World Cup 2017 - 2018

hckošice

3 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Just incredible that both brothers won points this season :d btw do you know that they have a third brother too, Teo the youngest :d still too young for the world cup though.

Another Zampa :yikes:

I'm happy he isn't named Anders or something, this Adam/Andreas is already confusing me :p 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

Another Zampa :yikes:

I'm happy he isn't named Anders or something, this Adam/Andreas is already confusing me :p 

Nah nothing so difficult to remember, Adam is the oldest and relatively the most successful thanks his 5th place in Sochi Olympics Alpine Combined and 6th in Slalom.

Andreas is younger and he skied few years ago on Adam´s reserve skis. talking about saving some expenses :p

2 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Adam is the oldest

In one mythological story, Adam was the world's first man, so he's the oldest...that works :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Tied leaders Feller and Kranjec fighting about who can sit in the one hot seat :d 

Hirscher :lol::hyper: