website statistics

Alpine Skiing FIS World Cup 2017 - 2018

hckošice

1 minute ago, dcro said:

Who will lose first, Shiffrin or Hirscher? :mumble:

Counting only slalom and giant slalom: Hirscher 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

7 minutes ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

i wonder if she will actually be able to get 5 gold medals, she did win a downhill earlier in the season

5 gold medals is not literally impossible (if she starts in enough events), but not very realistic neither.

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

5 gold medals is not literally impossible (if she starts in enough events), but not very realistic neither.

I believe she intends to start them all, and it's very possible to win at least 3 (slalom, giant slalom and combined with her slalom advantage), she did win a downhill this season and i believe she did well on her super g, there was no downhill/superg in a while but there are still 4 DH and 2 SG before the olympics (and 2 GS)

1 minute ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

I believe she intends to start them all, and it's very possible to win at least 3 (slalom, giant slalom and combined with her slalom advantage), she did win a downhill this season and i believe she did well on her super g, there was no downhill/superg in a while but there are still 4 DH and 2 SG before the olympics (and 2 GS)

It's possible to win three of them, yes, but even in those three events it's more likely that she will win less than 3 gold medals :p 

Just like in theory it's possible she wins 6 gold medals, but it's more likely she will win less than 6 medals. 

Just now, heywoodu said:

It's possible to win three of them, yes, but even in those three events it's more likely that she will win less than 3 gold medals :p 

Just like in theory it's possible she wins 6 gold medals, but it's more likely she will win less than 6 medals. 

no chance that usa gets anywhere near the medals in the team event, shiffrin is amazing but there really isn't anyone else, vonn is really a downhill skier and she is not in the shape she been few years ago before the injuries, and there is no one on the men's side (Ligety is too old by now, and was injured the whole season, dont think he will be near medals in the GS)