website statistics

Alpine Skiing FIS World Cup 2017 - 2018

hckošice

4 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Who care about Shiffrin domination but really, it's this alpine skiing or it's another sport? I love both Kostelić but please.. I can't watch again this world cup.. for the women's is a "meh" but tomorrow for the men it will be a big joke.

I think that's too much easy, it's more appropriate to host an European Cup stage. Ah, and it's one of the wrost location regards the ski slope, it ruins too early (maybe around 8-9 athletes, like today).

So long life to Kostelić but stop whit this, please :p

That is incorrect, often it's the complete opposite in fact. Over the years many skiers with huge starting numbers made top 30...

And you forgot about Alphand and Liensberger.

#banbestmen

8 minutes ago, dcro said:

That is incorrect, often it's the complete opposite in fact. Over the years many skiers with huge starting numbers made top 30...

And you forgot about Alphand and Liensberger.

It's happened becouse almost all had the same (horrible) conditions :p

I don´t think the track is easy. Crveni Spušt is usually one of the longest slaloms slope in the circuit, the only problems can be the weather, but you can not blame the organizers for that, it´s the same almost everywhere in Europe nowadays.

29 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Hopefully Petra will be able to keep herself on the podium, but it will be very hard, because she struggles with the flu, she had high fever yesterday, she even almost can not talk. :(

Sort of like Meillard then. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

22 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

It's happened becouse almost all had the same (horrible) conditions :p

Who cares if the conditions are horrible for everyone? Better than perfect for 90% and horrible for 10% :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Alphand :(