website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2018

rybak

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there, I don't know if I told this story here, but one of the people behind my Eurovision song was Michael Schulte, that's representing Germany this year. This is one of the reasons why I couldn't resist and for the second year in a row I will be covering a few Eurovision songs, so if anybody is interested in following the journey, you know where to find me :p

And yes, @OlympicIRL I will be covering Ireland next, I love love love the song and my 12 points in Eurovoixx jury went to your country.

31 minutes ago, Werloc said:

Hey there, I don't know if I told this story here, but one of the people behind my Eurovision song was Michael Schulte, that's representing Germany this year. This is one of the reasons why I couldn't resist and for the second year in a row I will be covering a few Eurovision songs, so if anybody is interested in following the journey, you know where to find me :p

And yes, @OlympicIRL I will be covering Ireland next, I love love love the song and my 12 points in Eurovoixx jury went to your country.

Very nice video and looking forward to your next one with the Irish song :)

Edited by OlympicIRL

2 hours ago, Werloc said:

you can sing us your votes in TISC grand final :d