website statistics

Summer Sports World Championships Medal Counts in the Road to Tokyo 2020

Sindo

il y a 23 minutes, hckosice a déclaré:

Is this only for the top 10 or is available somewhere also the rest of the table ?

https://www.insep.fr/fr/actualites/projection-jo-2020-la-france-à-la-7e-place (end of the page)

Actually: the most interesting thing here is the comparison with 4 years ago.

image.png

image.png

Edited by De_Gambassi

9 minutes ago, De_Gambassi said:

Thanks,

so 2-2-2 for :SVK:p I see 2-2-0 in shooting, this is too much I guess, obviously a mixed team trap medal should be realistic, maybe there hopes in the both individual trap events as well, but you know, you never know in a unpredictable sport like shooting. + 0-0-1 in canoeing slalom, I guess this is also realistic for the M C1 but I just couldn´t find the other bronze medal, I tried almost everything even the Athletics 50k race walk but nothing, also I tried the MTB for Sagan but still nothing...only then I found a bronze projection in Karate lol

Juste maintenant , hckosice a déclaré:

Thanks,

so 2-2-2 for :SVK:p I see 2-2-0 in shooting, this is too much I guess, obviously a mixed team trap medal should be realistic, maybe there hopes in the both individual trap events as well, but you know, you never know in a unpredictable sport like shooting. + 0-0-1 in canoeing slalom, I guess this is also realistic for the M C1 but I just couldn´t find the other bronze medal, I tried almost everything even the Athletics 50k race walk but nothing, also I tried the MTB for Sagan but still nothing...only then I found a bronze projection in Karate lol

Again, it's not a projection. The've just counted medals, just like here (with a slighty different methodology and slighty different results)

Did l'Equipe forget Belgium? :BEL 
Several world champions (Nafi Thiam/Heptathlon, Emma Plasschaert/Sailing, men's hockeyteam, Nikki Degrendele/Track cycling), but no medals? :mumble:

Belgium has very talented athletes in track cycling, athletics, sailing and basketball. I predict at least 10 medals for them.

hace 15 minutos, CCB said:

Did l'Equipe forget Belgium? :BEL 
Several world champions (Nafi Thiam/Heptathlon, Emma Plasschaert/Sailing, men's hockeyteam, Nikki Degrendele/Track cycling), but no medals? :mumble:

Belgium has very talented athletes in track cycling, athletics, sailing and basketball. I predict at least 10 medals for them.

Yes, very weird. Also there aren't any countries with only bronzes in the table. For example, Argentina is not there but when I click on sports option I see they give us some bronzes.

I think they just forgot to complete the table (also only 60 countries seems like too few).

PS. Iran? Greece?

Edited by LDOG

vor 3 Stunden schrieb EselTheDonkey:

I'm not dramatic at all, especially not 1,5 years before the Games even begin.. I just think that it's more realistic this time.

To begin with, if this is a projection they have probably counted the medals won by Kristina Vogel

I think you were the same before the last olympics and it turned out ok.

About Vogel: Where is the problem? In womens team sprint Welte/Grabosch would have won a medal/gold without her (i think they had the fastest time in qualification). In womens sprint Germany might lose ONE medal, but maybe Hinze/Friedrich will step up and Germany will still end up with 2 medals.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.