website statistics

Biathlon at the Winter Olympic Games 2018

George_D

vor 4 Stunden schrieb bestmen:

Germany dominates this games , there is no rival

Yes, it's really boring, no african athletes here. Algeria is very good in running but not in cross-country, why? :mumble:

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

47 minutes ago, SalamAkhi said:

Nice to see you finally getting some pleasure with your countrymen's performances :) 

I really hoped he could shoot clean, would have been awesome :d

Well, yeah, shooting clean would have been pretty awesome, seeing as Biathlon lost more than 50% of financing for 2018 and unluckily for Tomas, TOP 16 at the Olympic Games is the place that you have to achieve in order to be individually sponsored by the government, so he pretty much missed out on an easy future for the next couple of years by 0.9 seconds :rolleyes:

Anyways, I wouldn't say that this season was extremely terrible for us, we've qualified for some pursuits and we had points from Strolia and Kočergina, nothing that special, but they were those few moments of joy after the long drought of good results when Rasimovičiūtė stopped performing. This 17th place was fairly unexpected, even by the athlete himself that said that he got sick four days ago and felt pretty bad in yesterday's training.

Tomorrow I'll have to skip a lecture at University in order to watch it live, so I hope it'll be worth it. Me and my friend are tracking down the mass start run and for now Tomas is 8th out of 15, so we could use some good points tomorrow.

il y a 17 minutes, Werloc a déclaré:

Tomorrow I'll have to skip a lecture at University in order to watch it live, so I hope it'll be worth it. Me and my friend are tracking down the mass start run and for now Tomas is 8th out of 15, so we could use some good points tomorrow.

That's a lot of pressure for him :d