website statistics

Biathlon at the Winter Olympic Games 2018

George_D

Il y a 5 heures , Shiffrin a déclaré:

Lesser had a problem with the bullet in one of the shootings so that took quite a while, plus with the wind like in today’s race extremely fast shooting wasn’t a smart tactic.

I wouldn’t be too worried about JTB, from his position only extremely fast shooting would give him a chance to climb up the rankings as much as he’d like. He took a gamble, it obviously didn’t work out, but I’d still see him as a heavy favorite for the individual, even more than Fourcade imo.

For the individual I see Martin as the great favourite.

I predicted gold for him at the poursuit and the Individual. But JTB is not far behind.

4 hours ago, dcro said:

Provisionally qualified athletes for mass start after 2/3 individual events.

Men

Women

@Werloc Will this be the first ever mass start for :LTU? :mumble:

Nah, Diana Rasimovičiūtė has been in two-three mass starts before and I think that Tomas has been in 1 or 2 himself as well (once in World Championships)

17 minutes ago, De_Gambassi said:

Three french girls (Braisaz, Bescond, Chevalier) in the last group  They're betting on something, and they are the only ones to do so :mumble:

Yes I see now, strange :mumble: however the conditions will be once again awful considering how it was in the Slalom slope, so who know maybe your team have some secret important informations that no one else have :d

il y a 1 minute, hckosice a déclaré:

however the conditions will be once again awful considering how it was in the Slalom slope, so who know maybe your team have some secret important informations that no one else have :d

Something like a weather forecast you mean? No, it can't be, such a thing doesn't exist, that would be sorcellery.