3. Guzik POL 69

4. Koboniki JPN 82

5. Tachizaki JPN 83

6. Scezurek POL 89

7. Crnkovic CRO 94

8. Langer BEL 95

9. Nedza POL 101

10.Dixon GBR 102

Claude (BEL) not yet in the ranking as only two results (average after two results 85)

Lapshin doesn't count as the host country will still get the quota's? Or am I wrong?

9 minutes ago, prso1000 said:

update after Östersund

1. Lapshin  KOR 38

2. Roesch BEL 49

3. Guzik POL 69

4. Koboniki JPN 82

5. Tachizaki JPN 83

6. Scezurek POL 89

7. Crnkovic CRO 94

8. Langer BEL 95

9. Nedza POL 101

10.Dixon GBR 102

Claude (BEL) not yet in the ranking as only two results (average after two results 85)

In case of two results, the IBU points list takes the average x 1.1 :) (and with 1 result, it's that result x 1.2)

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Gerade eben schrieb heywoodu:

In case of two results, the IBU points list takes the average x 1.1 :) (and with 1 result, it's that result x 1.2)

i know, but i ignored that as he will have few races soon anyway

lapshin does count, so it is six quoata places

currently korea, belgium, 2x japan, 2x poland

Edited by prso1000

• 2 weeks later...

Update regarding men qualification ftaer all races in 2016:

1. Lapshin (KOR) 33

2. Roesch (BEL) 35

3. Claude (BEL) 60

4. Guzik (POL) 69

5. Tachizaki (JPN) 77

6. Langer (BEL) 82

7. Koboniki (JPN) 82

8. Nedza (POL) 84

9. Szeczurek (POL) 84

10. Crnkovic (CRO) 88

As one country can have max 2 quota Langer (BEL) is out and we currently have 1 x KOR, 2X BEL, 1 X POL, 2XJPN

But still everything very close. Lapshin and Roesch are safe, Claude probably as well. The rest is still open.

In total 6 races left, 2x WC and 4x IBU Cup.  I would expect that all candidates will focus on the IBU CUP now to have more chances.

Sweden's head coach Wolfgang Pichler will not be accreditated for the Olympics due to his history with the Russian team a few years ago.

http://www.biathlon-news.fr/?p=3071&lang=en

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

On ‎02‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 20:25, prso1000 said:

i know, but i ignored that as he will have few races soon anyway

lapshin does count, so it is six quoata places

currently korea, belgium, 2x japan, 2x poland

There are whispers Lapshin is in big trouble after being named in the McLaren report,

But whether this will be dealt with before or after the Olympics is a mystery

This got me thinking:

Does anyone know the answer to this? Russia not going to the Olympics as 'Russia', would that also mean the 23rd ranked nation is now a top-22 nation? I doubt it, but still..

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

This got me thinking:

Does anyone know the answer to this? Russia not going to the Olympics as 'Russia', would that also mean the 23rd ranked nation is now a top-22 nation? I doubt it, but still..

Well, it's interests... I haven't idea how IBU/CIO consider the OAR, for me it's all a big joke

as i "understand" it only those qualified Russians can start under IOC flag, but only those "clean" so some quota will get free i think.

Maybe some clean Russians ranked lower will be able to go in exchange of those "+" ranked as "qualified" - no idea. I don`t get it all as well as how stupid will Russian hockey teams look. Who will get the medals in the medal table since on the last day Russia is back and can start under their flag. So, is this exclusion or suspension till the last day?

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it