website statistics

Men's Volleyball CEV European Championship 2017

George_D

5 minutes ago, hckosice said:

wait, what is this ? :mumble: why is there a 10 minute break now after 2nd set and guys went to the rest rooms??? is this a common thing in nowadays volleyball ? I never saw this before

Yes, just like in WC 2014 there is a 10 minute break between 2nd and 3rd set. I don't like this either, because this can really disrupt the team's rhytm, although the officials claim this is done to let players rest, I think this is done purely for money ( more commercials abd sponsors messages which can bring a lot more profits to the federation), as even some players said they don't enjoy this system

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

5 minutes ago, VolleyRuller96 said:

Yes, just like in WC 2014 there is a 10 minute break between 2nd and 3rd set. I don't like this either, because this can really disrupt the team's rhytm, although the officials claim this is done to let players rest, I think this is done purely for money ( more commercials abd sponsors messages which can bring a lot more profits to the federation), as even some players said they don't enjoy this system

:facepalm:

seriously ?

why they just don´t make only some more commercial breaks during the sets instead of disrupting and totally destroying the rhythm of play..

8 minutes ago, VolleyRuller96 said:

and they want to shorten game but add 10 minutes break on the other hand :lol:

4 minutes ago, hckosice said:

:facepalm:

seriously ?

why they just don´t make only some more commercial breaks during the sets instead of disrupting and totally destroying the rhythm of play..

Well, as someone who follows volleyball since early childhood I can tell you from experience the people from FIFA are like angels comparing to the "brilliant mind's" of people from  International Volleyball Federation ;) seriously, FIVB is possibly the worst organised and most corrupt sport federation on the planet 

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk