website statistics

Skeleton 2017 - 2018 Discussion Thread

George_D

1 minute ago, Nate River said:

Because surely there is no way China will win in 2022...

...oh.

I still find it absolutely incredible that they're still in the planning phase of that track. As soon as you get the Winter Olympics, the very first priority in terms of building should in my opinion (logically speaking) be the ice track. With decent planning the bobsleigh, luge and skeleton athletes could easily already have had 100+ runs down that track at this very moment. Not that I'd like seeing that, I just really don't get why they don't do so. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• 1 month later...

Young German Anna Fernstädt has retired 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• 2 weeks later...
On 5-5-2018 at 09:20, heywoodu said:

Young German Anna Fernstädt has retired 

Or is she going to represent the Czech Republic? :p