website statistics

Water Polo 2016 Discussion Thread

hckošice

6 minutes ago, DaniSRB said:

USA defeated Greece after penalities and qualified for final

wow. USA will fight for medal in Rio. They again have great team with great coach. Deki vs Deki in final maybe :d

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, lapaj said:

Maybe there are some other players from NT, but Honvéd's official site is not contain a team rooster (http://www.honved.hu/szakosztaly-vizilabda).  :wacko:

It was said, that some players of Honvéd are on the training camp of the NT, so the club came to Poznań with some reserves: Fejős Róbert, Kis Bálint, Irmes Pál, Klauzer Viktór (kapus), Nagy Mátyás, Farkas Krisztián, Dér Levente, Vincze Norbert, Gregor Benedek, Somogyi István, Vízvári Bence, Szilvasán Patrik, Tóth Koppány, Ercse Norbert. The result of today's game - 12:12.

10 minutes ago, Vojthas said:

It was said, that some players of Honvéd are on the training camp of the NT, so the club came to Poznań with some reserves: Fejős Róbert, Kis Bálint, Irmes Pál, Klauzer Viktór (kapus), Nagy Mátyás, Farkas Krisztián, Dér Levente, Vincze Norbert, Gregor Benedek, Somogyi István, Vízvári Bence, Szilvasán Patrik, Tóth Koppány, Ercse Norbert. The result of today's game - 12:12.

I see! This is a very fresh information to me! So there was no NT player!

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/25/2016 at 15:52, dareza said:

wow. USA will fight for medal in Rio. They again have great team with great coach. Deki vs Deki in final maybe :d

I saw USA team at a tournament in Bucharest last month and they were really impressive

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, DaniSRB said:

Today starts strong preparation tournament in the Serbian city of Bor......8/12 teams that will compete in Rio participate

Group A: :SRB :GRE :FRA :ESP

Group B: :MNE :ITA :BRA :JPN

There is water polo pool in Bor? This is news for me :cool: