website statistics

Water Polo 2016 Discussion Thread

hckošice

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On Saturday I go for a game of Polish-Hungarian Friendship in Poznań (Waterpolo Poznań-Budapesti Honvéd) which is held on the occasion of 60th anniversary of Posnanian demonstrations against communists in 1956, which appeared to be a preludium of Hungarian Revolution in October 1956. I'd like to ask you, as I think here are people who know this discipline better than me, which Hungarian National Team players are from Honvéd.

12 hours ago, Vojthas said:

On Saturday I go for a game of Polish-Hungarian Friendship in Poznań (Waterpolo Poznań-Budapesti Honvéd) which is held on the occasion of 60th anniversary of Posnanian demonstrations against communists in 1956, which appeared to be a preludium of Hungarian Revolution in October 1956. I'd like to ask you, as I think here are people who know this discipline better than me, which Hungarian National Team players are from Honvéd.

it's hard to say because Hungary won't play with their first team (first team play Olympic preparation tournament this weekend)

15 hours ago, Vojthas said:

Szívós Márton and Decker Attila joined to Honvéd last month. Both are NT player. And a former NT player, Kiss Gergő also  player of the Honvéd,

Edited by lapaj

Draw for Youth World Championship

Group A

:CAN Canada

:COL Colombia

:GRE Greece

:KAZ Kazakhstan

:RUS Russia

Group B

:BRA Brazil

:HUN Hungary

:ITA Italy