website statistics

Fencing FIE World Championships 2017

dareza

1 minute ago, phelps said:

now it looks that he's started to improve again...and that's not good news for his opponents...

specially the Iranians, now I'm more worry about him than Anstett ! :( better to lose in QF than withdrawing/disqualifying in SF

p.s. I wrote too quick that I considered Szilagyi unbeatable...Kamil Ibragimov instead did think something different and upset the great Hungarian...:yikes:

and Hartung is out, too...

wow! OK, it's a post-Olympic World tournament, but how many surpring result we're seeing today! :lol:

Just now, MHSN said:

specially the Iranians, now I'm more worry about him than Anstett ! :( better to lose in QF than withdrawing/disqualifying in SF

oh, yeah...I just forgot that we're risking a "bad draw" in the semis...

I guess it would be a real shame if we have an undisputed semifinal bout on the first day of the worlds because of those stupid political issues...

by the way, graphics and video are totally out of sync...red and green lights appear well before the action is concluded on the screen...:yikes::facepalm::wall:

p.s. Boubakri queen of dirty play, as usual...:facepalm:

but it seems that Volpi after a very bad start has just woken up (maybe I'm speaking too soon)...

great piece of mental work by Volpi...she survived the tricks of Boubakri and came back in style...

good win for her...and now just another win to get her first senior world championship medal...

now it's Errigo and Mancini's time...c'mon, girls!

Edited by phelps

21 minutes ago, dareza said:

Poland: Russia in women;s foil 2:0. Maybe it will be 3:0 now :d Deriglazova is not good today at all.

2-1, now...

Deriglazova somehow and someway did it again...

and 2 french girls also in the top 8 (unless Guyart commits suicide)...