website statistics

Cross-Country Skiing 2017 - 2018 Discussion Thread

dcro

16 minutes ago, Dragon said:

The one possible problem is if the Bogota gang deliberately agreed to all go slow together to fix the FIS points scoring

No way that happened.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• 1 month later...

Does anybody know where we can watch the Vasaloppet tomorrow morning? @Agger @Belle maybe?

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5 minutes ago, Agger said:

I know that it's on Swedish TV (SVT1), but other than that I don't know.

Thanks, hopefully there'll be a stream available. There was a very good stream for the Marcialonga on YouTube (nothing official), I hope it's the same here :p 

Almost time for the Vasaloppet and I still didn't find a stream...

If anyone finds something, it'd be much appreciated if it's shared here. 

This is getting exciting, 4km to go and Tore Berdal has a 25 second lead on a group led by veteran and 2004 winner Anders Aukland.