website statistics

Cross-Country Skiing 2017 - 2018 Discussion Thread

dcro

27 minutes ago, Sindo said:

Well, the birth date matches :p

Well in that case, welcome @Jesús :d (and in any other case: welcome as well, of course!)

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Bosnia cancelled, Serbia cancelled, Lebanon cancelled...

This is just horrible for all those seeking qualification. I wonder if FIS will invite :MEX:TGA as wild cards, like they did with :VEN:RSA in 2014 (alpine skiing though)... This time it would be very much justified.

#banbestmen

3 hours ago, dcro said:

This is just horrible for all those seeking qualification. I wonder if FIS will invite :MEX:TGA as wild cards, like they did with :VEN:RSA in 2014 (alpine skiing though)... This time it would be very much justified.

So no more races left?

10 hours ago, dcro said:

They haven't an atomic bomb, so no. They will stay at home :p

On 1/7/2018 at 23:09, intoronto said:

He went from Poland to Prague, so i'd assume the next race is in The Czech Republic/

Hide contents

He raced in Armenia today.

Another missed chance.

https://data.fis-ski.com/dynamic/results.html?sector=CC&competitorid=215379&raceid=31027

21 minutes ago, Dragon said:

And he failed to start today's race :(

Also ranked with DNS today in :CRO Ravna Gora... This is starting to fall apart somewhat.

2.5k free in Ravna Gora might have been a perfect chance for him...

#banbestmen