website statistics

Athletics 2016 Discussion Thread

panda

vor 48 Minuten schrieb Andry84:

Tamberi likely to miss Olympic games, it' s absurd, we had only 2 very good athletes both in high jump and both will miss OG.

Dont panic just now, you should pray for him instead. I am positive that everything will be alright for him and that he will win a medal in Rio. Some might say that he was stupid to continue jumping after he won, but i think no one should be punished for being ambitious. Lets hope that he will be fit in time for Rio and jump 2.40m there.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

1 hour ago, Andry84 said:

Tamberi likely to miss Olympic games, it' s absurd, we had only 2 very good athletes both in high jump and both will miss OG.

He got injured? :( 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, Gianlu33 said:

He eas injured after the Italian Record :cry: It's a drama

Damn... 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Oh I'm now reading that his coach/father said for now it doesn't look like he has a serious injury, that would be good. 

In the end i prefer men winning the medals in womens 800m over doped women winning the medals in womens 800m, so i will cheer for Semenya, Niyonsaba and Wambui. The hypocrisy of some fans is just shocking.

IAAF cant fight Doping on the one side and allow men to compete against women on the other side, its obvious that women will just dope more to have even a small Chance. I think we can all agree that no clean woman can beat a men in womens 800m.

Edited by OlympicsFan

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

6 hours ago, mrv86 said:

Melissa Bishop just broke the Canadian record in 800 meters a meeting in Edmonton - 1:57.43, which puts her fourth in this years list

That's seriously impressive in a race like that :bowdown: