website statistics

Athletics 2016 Discussion Thread

panda

Do you maybe know some athletes from your country that will participate on European indoor championship in Belgrade? Serbia has 11 athletes with standard. Of course Spanovic will be biggest star. Btw I saw her last week and she is gorgeous:wub:

And Renaud Lavillenie will participate. Great news for fans in Serbia :cheer: I hope Dafne have plan to participate :fingers:

Edited by dareza

1 hour ago, dareza said:

Do you maybe know some athletes from your country that will participate on European indoor championship in Belgrade? Serbia has 11 athletes with standard. Of course Spanovic will be biggest star. Btw I saw her last week and she is gorgeous:wub:

And Renaud Lavillenie will participate. Great news for fans in Serbia :cheer: I hope Dafne have plan to participate :fingers:

Dafne will decide in January :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• 2 weeks later...

Spainsh former high level combined events coach Miguel Ángel Millan has been arrested for child abuse. One of his former athletes said he was abused by him at the age of 13/14, five years ago. Other five athletes have been reported they declared were abused by him too.

http://en.as.com/en/2016/12/15/football/1481802015_394082.html

Todday has been known that Antonio Peñalver, who has silver medallist in Decathlon in Barcelona 92 and coached by this guy, has declared that he was abused by him too, but he can't sue him because they were 30 years ago.

• 2 weeks later...