website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Champions League 2017 - 2018

Gianlu33

vor 13 Stunden schrieb crovitlaci:

Madrid is certainly favorite to win title again, I don't think Liverpool and Roma are capable of doing it, maybe Bayern, but they haven't played vs serious opponent throughout whole season.

I'm not 100% sold on Bayern this year. I think Liverpool is actually more dangerous. Anyway what an amazing night of football. Congrats to Roma, that was unbelievable 

i even doubt that it's a penalty kick and if so doubted penalty kick in the last minute of the game ! , every match for Real there must be a player been sent off from the opponent , i don't like Juve either but i can't forget what happened last year with Bayern and now happening with Juve , there's something not normal 

Very unlucky that it had to be decided this way. In real time it looked like a penalty to me, in slow-motion it doesn't, so I'm not sure. 

Buffon shouldn't have been given red card, unless it was something he said. Maybe he insulted the referee.

3 minutes ago, Milan said:

Very unlucky that it had to be decided this way. In real time it looked like a penalty to me, in slow-motion it doesn't, so I'm not sure. 

Buffon shouldn't have been given red card, unless it was something he said. Maybe he insulted the referee.

Or touched the referee or something. Which would be so incredibly dumb. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!