website statistics

European Summer Youth Olympic Festival 2017

hckošice

5 medals for Serbia at the end. All in judo. LOOOL. Not sure If Georgia or Serbia :d:lol: and 4. place for women's volleyball team. Ok, 5 is ok number. I said that 5 is our maximum, but I was sure that one medal will be from athletics :d

But they are stll very young. Who know what will be with them for few years.

Edited by dareza

Last Slovak athletes competing and winning gold :clap: Lucia Valová (her 3rd medal and second today) and Eduard Strýček won the mixed C2-200m and closed our participation in this EYOF.

10 Medals (1-4-5) wow. Really pleasant surprise I must say.

Great great job team SVK ! very well done ! :cheer:

So I was right yesterday, this was by far our most successful EYOF in all history. Crazy, as you consider our expectations and goals before the departure, there wasn´t a single mention about any medal. but yep, right the unexpected joy is the best one :d

here all our 10 medals

medailisti%20(2).jpg

from left:

Martin Hvojník (Canoeing Sprint: Silver 1x: Mixed K4-500m, Bronze 3x: K2-500m, K2-200m, K1-200m)

Richard Németh (Canoeing Sprint: Silver 1x: Mixed K4-500m, Bronze 2x: K2-500m, K2-200m)

Lucia Valová (Canoeing Sprint: Gold 1x: Mixed C2-200m, Silver 2x: C1-500m, C1-200m)

Eduard Strýček (Canoeing Sprint: Gold 1x: Mixed C2-200m)

Karolína Seregiová (Canoeing Sprint: Silver 1x: Mixed K4-500m)

Romana Jakubisová (Canoeing Sprint: Siler 1x: Mixed K4-500m)

Nina Geršiová (Judo: Bronze 1x: -70kg)

Denis Turac (Judo: Silver 1x: -90kg)

Andrej Paulíny (Athletics: Bronze 1x: 1500m)

Wait, it's over now? I thought there was more sports today :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Today I came back from Hungary. The tennis competition was terrible to follow - only the official site with final score of each game, no electronic scoreboards (only the manual one at the umpire's chair), one court out of nine had tribunes, all other were covered and you had to climb to see, what's behind the fence, no press info (I had to use the board for athletes). Great facilities at athletics (livescore on touchscreens for a half of a media tribune seemed to be enough for us), though volunteers somehow forgot to bring athletes from few events to the mixed zone. Fantastic atmosphere at judo, very little interest from media for the volleyball. Very nice people and a really good organisation (as for the city of Győr having public traffic quite complicated for people outside of the city).