website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Championships 2017

heywoodu

6 minutes ago, Bohemia said:

It's definitely going to pay off some day :) And it would be good if it paid off when it matters most, at the Olympics :d I'm crossing my fingers for your team(s) :fingers:

We'll cheer for our friends beyond the Alps ;) (Only if you don't play against us, like the football WC in 2006 :evil: . Only joke, of ;))

Edited by Gianlu33

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

il y a 1 minute, Gianlu33 a déclaré:

We'll cheer for our friends beyond the Alps ;) (Only if you don't play against us, like the football WC in 2006 :evil: . Only joke, of ;))

Thank you! :FRA:hug::ITA

Haha, don't remind me of that night :lol: I was only 10 but I will always remember this XD

26 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

We like the 4th and 5th place :p We have a lot of good placements in the bithlon, luge and alpine skiing WC. It's good, no problems, but i hope too se some medals in Korea :p 

Wierer and Hofer didn't really show up this season. And I'm guessing Oberhofer's out with some health problems? Other than that, Windish seems fairly strong, Vittozzi should come back even stronger next year, Runggaldier has regained some of her previous form and Sanfilippo is a contender as well. You'll surely have medals in Korea.

23 minutes ago, Bohemia said:

Ďakujem! I love our women's team :clap:

It's fairly nice to see Cecilia Aymonier making a successful transfer from cross-country skiing. I wonder if Hermann will have the same luck next year, although it's very difficult to get in to the German team.

PS: Also, if Latuilliere works on her shooting there'll be another strong French on the rise on a team that's already very strong.

4 minutes ago, Werloc said:

Wierer and Hofer didn't really show up this season. And I'm guessing Oberhofer's out with some health problems? Other than that, Windish seems fairly strong, Vittozzi should come back even stronger next year, Runggaldier has regained some of her previous form and Sanfilippo is a contender as well. You'll surely have medals in Korea.

Oberhofer is pregnant :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

speaking about luck :lol:

Dzhima had an involuntary shot o__0  (VERY rare thing in biathlon but it happens) in the individual race which cost her a medal.

Varvynets - her bullet got stuck in the relay.

Edited by Xander

2 minutes ago, Werloc said:

Oh, well that's much better news then. Cause she was having a bad start at Ostersund, so I only assumed there was something wrong with her form :p Hopefully she'll get back like Dorin-Habert.

I very much wish her a strong Olympic campaign, even more so after the drama of her father being found dead in Lake Garda last year (exactly one year ago this weekend by the way). 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I very much wish her a strong Olympic campaign, even more so after the drama of her father being found dead in Lake Garda last year (exactly one year ago this weekend by the way). 

Oh man, after biathlonews closed down, I don't get any biathlon news on the other teams so I don't know anything what so ever anymore. Damn, I hope Oberhofer gets all 6 golds in Korea, she needs it.