website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Championships 2017

heywoodu

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good God, can this prick be any more obnoxious. Since when is this primadonna a messiah and everyone should be entitled to his periods. I never thought i could hate an athlete more than Nadal, but this douche is something else and then some. I'm praying someone knocks his head between his legs.. IBU should fine his sorry ass (if not more) for disrespecting the sport and his competitors. 

54 minutes ago, Xander said:

Or maybe because the president of Russian biathlon federation wrote a letter to the IBU president where he crapped at all the biathletes he hates including Fourcade brothers? :woot:

Wasn't that after Fourcade's very disrespectful (but, I'll admit, rather funny) comment underneath that photo of Loginov? 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

My little opinion:

Fourcade: being an annoying jerk on the downside, but at least he's not staying quiet which is a positive (ha!) thing

Shipulin: understandably angry about Fourcade's bitchfight with Loginov, although not shaking someone's hand is more a sign of weakness than "making a point"

Loginov: I'd rather not see him on the podium, but he's served his ban and all the crying about him is starting to be even more annoying than Fourcade has ever been 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Loginov: I'd rather not see him on the podium, but he's served his ban and all the crying about him is starting to be even more annoying than Fourcade has ever been 

Aren't you usually the first one that doesn't want to see convicted EPO dopers, in any sport. :p Loginov is like an exception really. :whistle:

#banbestmen

Just now, dcro said:

Aren't you usually the first one that doesn't want to see convicted EPO dopers, in any sport. :p Loginov is like an exception really. :whistle:

That's why I don't like seeing him on the podium, but in the past weeks all of the "OMG they selected Loginov and Starykh!!!1omgnoooo!!" on all kinds of places on the internet has been getting out of hand and dominating everything about biathlon, it's getting annoying....really annoying :d 

And people blaming IBU for it, like they actually expect a federation to impose lifetime bans on first offences.

41 minutes ago, dcro said:

Fourcade apparently intentionally pushed Loginov during the exchange. I did not notice that during the race. :p

Such a child :facepalm:

1 hour ago, dcro said:

Fourcade apparently intentionally pushed Loginov during the exchange.

Loginov apparently unintentionally didn't turn aside.

Russians flied a protest and they watched it from different cameras & admitted there was nothing intentional from Fourcade.

Edited by Xander