website statistics

Athletes who have competed at every Summer Olympics of the 21st Century

One mind-boggling fact I discovered while doing this research.... Belarussian shooter Kanstantsin Lukashyk won Olympic gold all the way back in Barcelona 1992 and competed in every edition thereafter with the exception of Rio 2016..... not that this alone isn't impressive, but what I found absolutely mind bending is the fact that he is still only 41 years old :yikes:.

13 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

One mind-boggling fact I discovered while doing this research.... Belarussian shooter Kanstantsin Lukashyk won Olympic gold all the way back in Barcelona 1992 and competed in every edition thereafter with the exception of Rio 2016..... not that this alone isn't impressive, but what I found absolutely mind bending is the fact that he is still only 41 years old :yikes:.

Wow, that's amazing. Olympic shooting champion at age of 16. :d

#banbestmen

It's wonderful to see that there is still so many athletes who have been at all the Olympics in this century.... and a whole bunch more who have an even longer longevity despite missing the odd one in between. And also, the range of sports is incredible too :)

I am slowly adding all those that you have posted here plus those that I have found through researching a bit. It'll be interesting to see how many of these wonderful athletes can make it to Tokyo. I bet even one of them medals there!

Edited by OlympicIRL

5 hours ago, OlympicIRL said:

Which reminds me

:USA Kim Rhode - Shooting

Made her in debut in 1996 and competed in all Games since - won gold 6 days after she turned 17

Edited by Dragon