website statistics

Men's Volleyball FIVB World League 2017

VolleyRuller96

Oh, my dear FIVB :mirror:the conditions in Curitiba are against the official competitions rules of volleyball, created by FIVB :lol: the air temperature should be at least 16°C during World league matches, while yesterday it was just around 10-13°C

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

On 1. 7. 2017 at 10:03, VolleyRuller96 said:

It seems that the fate of World league 2018, or rather "new volleyball league" is already sealed :sick: here are the teams and basic schedule according to our media . They also confirmed some teams will be able to play SEVEN YEARS without relegation.

5956c14243c3e9_87997142.jpg

Like I said some weeks before - i probably won't watch this farce at all. The rule about 7 years of play without relegation just sealed it. Even now many teams don't use their first squads. Fivb basically just made sure for the next 7 years we will have competition full of amazing matches like Brazil u20 - France u17 or Italy Z team - China. Because money :mirror:

bstards. we can(did) beat half of those teams.:facepalm::wacko::mad::cry::sick::dunno::mirror::water::crazy::redcard::bones:

Canada 3-0 Russia :champion: the won set against Brazil might become crucial forCanada - they are 99%sure of qualifying to semifinals for the first time ever :champion:

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

2 hours ago, VolleyRuller96 said:

Canada 3-0 Russia :champion: the won set against Brazil might become crucial forCanada - they are 99%sure of qualifying to semifinals for the first time ever :champion:

Canada,Brazil, Russia were in the f6 and in the same group and all the teams won one match and Canada was out, and history seems to repeating itself here, holding my breath!

19 minutes ago, intoronto said:

Canada,Brazil, Russia were in the f6 and in the same group and all the teams won one match and Canada was out, and history seems to repeating itself here, holding my breath!

Does it mean you think Canada is not qualified yet ? because that's wrong, that 3-0 win secured a SF place for Canada. , Canada's set ratio is bigger than 1,

if Russia beats Brazil 3-0 (which is almost impossible) they will be qualified alongside Canada, otherwise Brazil and Canada will be in semifinal.

Edited by MHSN